I actually got this recipe from here…but I have kind of tweaked it a bit.
1 (7.5) oz can Pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (I always get a four pack because we go through these so fast)
¼ cup Splenda ~ I always use a little more
3 tsp Cinnamom
*Preheat oven 400*
- Spray 10 wells of a 12 hole muffin pan with butter flavor cooking spray.
- Separate and flatten each biscuit into a 4-inch circle.
- In a small bowl combine splenda, & cinnamon.
- Dip each biscuit into mixture.
- Place 4 marshmallows in the center of biscuit and bring the edges up to form a ball.
- Place in the muffin tin seam side down.
- Spray with spray butter and then sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon/splenda mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- After getting out of oven, spray again with spray butter.
- Remove from pan immediately and cool on a wire rack.
These are absolutely delicious and SO easy to make…and they only have 60 calories!! My mom and I are both doing Weight Watchers right now, so if you are too, these suckers are only 1 point!!